Like any complex network, the global healthcare supply chain suffers from bottlenecks, which have become evident with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The companies mentioned below leverage tools to create more intelligent and dependable supply chains.
Six companies innovating the healthcare supply chain:
- PROMEDEO: Smart cabinets for smart medical inventory management
- ConnectSx: End-to-end inventory visibility
- hystrix medical AG: Simplifying procurement by going digital
- Zipline: Delivering critical medical supplies with drones
- Veratrak: Ensuring digital supply chain integrity and security
- ZirconMed: Using AI to help analyse warehousing and shipments
These tools not only provide companies with the opportunity to improve their efficiency and cost-saving measures, but they also help to make supply chains more resilient and crisis-proof.